About Me

My photo
Proud to be a Mommy of a true Miracle Baby :) I love to QUILT and I love my Pittsburgh Steelers - but I LOVE BEING JACOB'S MOMMY most of all !!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Penelope - My Fabric Fairy

I would like to introduce to everyone my new Fabric Fairy - her name is Penelope!  She guards and protects my fabric in my quilting room!  Can you believe my Mommy made her?  I am totally impressed!! She was a TOTAL surprise to me!  Everytime I would go to Mommy's to visit, Mommy had to hide her!  I just love her!  She made her hair from plain straight yarn - she curled her hair and had to bake it in the oven to "set it"  LOL She hand stitched her face and even applied a little blush to her cheeks!  :)  She is just so precious!  What an amazing gift!!!  Thank you Mommy VERY MUCH!!! 




1 comment:

Susan said...

So glad you like her Amy.. She looks perfect watching over your Quilting room. She must be special to quard all the fabric you have in your room (hahahaha)
Hugs
Mommy