About Me

My photo
Proud to be a Mommy of a true Miracle Baby :) I love to QUILT and I love my Pittsburgh Steelers - but I LOVE BEING JACOB'S MOMMY most of all !!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Mini quilt rack - Valentine's Day mini quilt

My older sister Tricia bought me this MINI quilt rack for my birthday last year and this is the first mini quilt I've made for it! I'm such a slacker! LOL

But I do deserve some 'cudos' because I told Mommy that one of the things that I AM GOING TO attempt this year is PAPER PIECING!! And I am very pleased to announce that these two heart blocks (simple as they are) are my very first paper pieced quit blocks!! It's only January and I have marked ANOTHER accomplishment off my list! :) I've been curious about paper piecing for a long time - I've bought books - watched videos etc etc - but I just "didn't get it"! I'm anxious to do some more to see if I can get a little more efficient with it!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You did a great job.. I love your table decorations for Valentine's Day
You will have to show me how to paper piece now
Hugs
Mommy