About Me

My photo
Proud to be a Mommy of a true Miracle Baby :) I love to QUILT and I love my Pittsburgh Steelers - but I LOVE BEING JACOB'S MOMMY most of all !!!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Made me a Quilting Apron

Thanks to Mommy & Liz -- I got a boost of confidence that maybe I can actually sew stuff other than just QUILTS!  :)  HA HA HA  Take a look at the Quilting Apron that I made today!  Notice - It's just about the same as 1/2 a couch caddy (same design concept)  - ONLY MUCH BIGGER!!!  LOL  I use a quilting apron very often - but I just had a plain canvas craft apron for my quilting apron -- now I have a more personalized one THAT I MADE!!  Whoo HOOO !!!!  Oh yea - I'm feelin it!  LOL




2 comments:

Susan said...

great job Amy and I love the colors, butterflies are so pretty and of course its your favorite color PURPLE... Love you
Mommy

MOMENTS Designs said...

Amy you make me laugh !! You sew beautiful quilts but didn't have the confidence to make little stuff...your a silly girl! LOL
Good thing your mom & I are here to show you the way...LOL
XXX
P.S: love your Valentines tablerunner