About Me

My photo
Proud to be a Mommy of a true Miracle Baby :) I love to QUILT and I love my Pittsburgh Steelers - but I LOVE BEING JACOB'S MOMMY most of all !!!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

FINALLY finished my Steelers Quilt !!

Just in time for the PLAYOFFS -- I finally finished my Steelers quilt!!  Mommy put the pressure on me to get it done before the playoffs AND GOOD THING SHE DID !!  LOL  She gave me the push I needed to just get it done already !!!!  :)


HERE WE GO STEELERS  --  HERE WE GO !!!!!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Yea Amy glad you got it finished... its beautiful... go Steelers

MOMENTS Designs said...

The quilt look really good Amy ... even if I'm not a football fan :-0
XXX

Ann Wray said...

Hi Amy My granddaughter is expecting and wanted the baby quilt to be a Pittsburgh Steelers theme. Would you consider sharing or selling your design.
Ann Wray adwray@msn.com

Unknown said...

I too would love to have a copy of the pattern - great job! karen_will@live.com

Tara McC said...

Hello! I know this post was shared on Pinterest many years ago but I have come across it and REALLY would love to get a copy or name of the pattern! Please!!